Date of birth: 6 December 1992 (23 yo)
Citizenship: Latvia (EU)
Modelling, sculpting, texturing software
· Autodesk 3d Studio Max (professional)
· Autodesk Maya (intermediate)
· Autodesk Mudbox (professional)
· Pixologic Zbrush (professional)
· Adobe Photoshop (professional)
· xNormal, Crazybump, Knald (professional)
· CryEngine Sandbox (professional)
· Unreal Development Kit (professional)
· Unity 3D (intermediate)
· VRage (professional)
· Experience working in a team
· Accustomed to meeting deadlines
· Fast learner
2011-2014 Game Art BA Hons (De Montfort University, Leicester, UK)
1999-2011 Secondary, A-level equivalent (Riga secondary school #40, Latvia)
Russian (Native), English (Fluent, 12 years), Latvian (Upper-intermediate, 12 years), French (Intermediate, 7 years), Mandarin Chinese (Elementary, 2 years)
Concept art, 3d modelling for idependent mobile game developers (part-time, 2011-2014, 2.5 years)
Freelance (graphic design, 2011-2012 5 months)
I am a graduate of a Skillset accredited Game Art Design degree course at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. Currently I am working on personal projects, aiming to improve the quality of my work as well as learn new techniques and software, as well as continuing my freelance work.
I’ve been combining my studies with part-time freelance work, which has taught me to efficiently deal with a large amount of work as well as meeting deadlines.
I have experience working both as a part of team and individually. Additionally, I pick up new skills in a very short time span.
References available on request.